If you have very little time and wish to visit the best golf courses in Perth, Australia below is a quick guide. The below golf courses are open for public to play golf.
Popular golf courses in Perth Australia
- The Cut Golf course voted Western Australia’s top golf course in 2008/09 has stunning vistas across the Indian Ocean. Really blessed to have such a beautiful golf course along the golf coast. The Cut Golf Course is positioned by the famous coastal town of Mandurah, just an hour’s drive from Perth.
- Kennedy bay located only thirty minutes south of Perth along the Golf coast is The Links Kennedy Bay that has stunningly undulant and a true links course in the Irish and Scottish traditions. The mildly undulant Windsor Green fairways wind across sand dunes amongst western coastal grevillea, wattle, lilies and sedges.
- One of the jewels in Australia is Joondalup golf course. It is located around 35 minutes north of Perth. It has twenty seven holes including the Dunes 9, the Lakes 9 and Quarry 9. One minute you are playing an approach shot under a 30-metre limestone rock, the next you are changing to the breezy ocean wind on an undulant links style fairway.
- Secret Harbor Golf Links located forty mins south of Perth is in the centre of the Golf coast. Encircled by incredible golf courses Secret harbor will not dissatisfy. Resting on the ocean secrets golf has several signature holes and is always in picturesque condition. They even have few nice deals including lunch at their award winning provisions.
- Araluen resort is situated forty kms southeast of Perth City in the exclusively picturesque hills of Roleystone, few minutes from the famous Araluen Botanic Park. Located in what has often been termed as an “enthralled valley”, Araluen Golf Resort possesses a world class golf course encircled by natural Australian bushland occupied by plentiful natural environment and having breath-taking sights of Perth City and beyond.
- Meadow Springs opened in 1987, is located in the Golf coast in Mandurah. Meadow Springs Country Club and Golf course offers golf as nature envisioned. The course, planned by Robert Trent Jones Jnr., offers a highly considered test for players but is even well-known for its playability. Seven times The West Australian Open Tournament has been held at Meadow Springs.
- The Vines Golf located thirty minutes from Perth is constantly rated as one of Australia’s top golf resorts, The Novotel Country Club and Vines Resort boasts the best golf courses in Perth, WA, enclosed by natural bush with plentiful wildlife, lush trimmed gardens and the wonderful Swan Valley wine region.